Friday, February 13, 2009

what i did yesterday

Yesterday I went to school and did project work all day. Then after school auli'i, titah, nd I played volleyball till we got in trouble for not going to Na Hoa Aina right after Ku Po Ai but we kept playing till aunty helen told us like 3 times. So we went in nd anakala Cal told us we were going to bake a cake. We baked one cake with bananas nd one with poi. they were both really good but thats only cuz i mixed it. NAH JK!! anyways we talked about our fundraising for china and about different ways to fundraise. I am really excited to go to China in April 2009. So after Na Hoa Aina was pau we went back outside to play volleyball till our parents came. Well thats basically what I did yesterday, it might sound pretty boring but I had fun. Laterz

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

me nd darian

me nd darian

Me and Li'i

Me and Li'i