Sunday, February 22, 2009

Today

Today I went hiking up Makapu'u with Anake Susan, Anake Sue-Lynn, Anake Helen, Anakala Shorty, Anakala Richard, Kamalu, Caitlyn, Tina, Waylen, Paul Allen, and Kamu. We met over there at around 9:30 and hiked up. We saw choke whales. Then When we got to the top we took pictures. Well I took pictures of Kamu, Paul-Allen, and I. Then we stayed up at the top for a little while and started to head back down. When we got down we sat down for a little while. We left and went to this other place but I forget the name of it. Anyways we left and went to Anake Sue-lynns hale. Kamalu and Caitlyn went to the beach and left me :( nah nah but its all good because that gives me time to type this. Well thats basically what i did today and we are going to Anake Susans house for dinner tonight. Thats all!!
LATERZ!!!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

me nd darian

me nd darian

Me and Li'i

Me and Li'i